Thursday, June 25, 2009

Roman Catholics get into Gospel Magic




I guess you can't keep a good idea to yourself. The latest Gospel Magic book hot off the press is for priests and ministers in the Roman Catholic church. Designed to help young people learn the catechism, there are eighty visual lessons using Gospel magic tricks.


Rather cheekily it claims to be the first Gospel Magic book in print. This is blatantly not true. The works of Duane Laflin, David Ginn, Henry Smith, Keith Wills and one Andrew Thompson all preceded this work. What I am willing to concede is that this is probably a first for the Roman Catholic Church. I have ordered a copy and will write a review when I complete reading it.
In the meantime keep sharing and keep entertaining. I send greetings to the Magician's Apprentice who is currently visiting Cambodia. Hope the kids there get the message and the magic!


No comments: