Sunday, September 13, 2009

Steve Fearson

I don't know about you but I am very impatient when it comes to buying things. When I have an idea in my head I want to go and learn about it right away. The internet is a boon in this regard. When it comes to learning about magic and illusion the possibilities are endless.

One of my favourite sites is Download Magic. The reasons why I like this site is that the material is original, simple and applicable to my work as a minister. Steve Fearson is a great teacher and is very funny. I have bought his instant levitation illusion for instance, in which people see you step inside a box and see your feet rise off the ground with no apparent means of support. He tells you how to make his props and his products always leave a smile on my face.

In his writings he mentions his thankfulness to God and his involvement with his church. He comes across as a confident and successful man. He is certainly very creative.

So if you want instant access to novel magic his website is as below:

Click Here!

Some of the best known magicians in the business use his material. All his products are instantly downloadable. Another reason why I enjoy investing in magic from him. No waiting . . . aaaah!

No comments: