Sunday, April 27, 2008

Free Gospel magic downloads

There is a really cool site for all magicians and ministers who are wanting free gospel magic downloads. Check out http://gospelmagic.childrensministry.org/gospel-magic.htm

There is absolutely loads of stuff here.

I recently performed a commerical visa card trick in the church - (no I was not asking the congregation to give money by direct debit - though come to think of it that is not a bad idea!!!) I was tying in my enthusiasm for magic with I Peter 3.13 who tells us to be zealous (ie; fanatic) about doing good works. I asked my congregation what they were fanatic about and went on to talk about the seccret of learning to be a fanatic for Jesus. 1 Peter 3:15 says "But in your hearts, set Christ apart as Lord."

It was an all age service but it was the adults who really memorised the above verse and took part fully in the magic.

Blessings

No comments: