Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kids Thought: Laser Box

Pastor Owens does a series of short but effective Gospel magic rountines in his church. I think they are well done and can imagine that they would be received well by members of his church.

Some people thoug do complain that this style of teaching is too entertainment orientated. I think anyone who communciates the Gospel in a way which grabs people's attention is a winner. (See my freedownload book at www.gospelemagic.com for more on this subject)

Enjoy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to clear up some mis information about the spot listed here. The spots referred to are a series of television spots that I developed for Saturday morning children's programing on a national/international television network. They are seen in 170 countries by millions of viewers weekly. They are not something that I show at my church, though they are used by some to augment their children's church lessons.

Anonymous said...

I did want to thank gospelmagic4u for placing the television spot on this blog and the kind comments. You can see more spots on Godtube.com or youtube.com. I hope they are a blessing to you.